WHAT TO BRING
What to bring with you during your stay with us:
- Bring all your bathroom items. Amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, etc. are available based on donations received. Please check with the front desk if you need any of these items.
- Cell phone. Our rooms are not equipped with individual phones so please bring a mobile phone.
- Laundry soap, dryer sheets and a laundry basket if you plan to do laundry during your stay. Soap and dryer sheets are available in our vending machine and there are limited laundry baskets for use onsite.
- Food. A mini fridge, microwave and stocked kitchenette is available in each guest room along with a full kitchen in the common area. A vending machine is also available onsite with several quick meal options.
- Water. Water bottles are available for purchase in our vending machines.
- Snacks. A vending machine is available onsite with some snack options.
- Tea, coffee creamer, sugar, etc. We have black coffee available for free to all guests in the common area.
- Medications and all other travel usuals.
- Portable oxygen tanks, wheelchairs, walkers, etc. We do not have these items available onsite, and they are the responsibility of each guest.
- Forms of entertainment such as DVDs, books, games. Each room has a DVD player. There is no cable available onsite. We have DVDs, books, and games available for guests to use during their stay.
What NOT to bring with you during your stay with us:
- Valuables. Our guest rooms do not have a safe.
- Alcohol, tobacco products, weapons. These are not allowed on premises.
- Pets. Our facility is a pet-free facility except for service animals. We have a designated “Pet Park” for our patients traveling in RVs or travel trailers.
- Linens. Towels and sheets are provided for every guest.
Thinking about packing something but not sure if you will need it? Call our front desk and ask at (406) 216-8057!