Ways to Give
You can donate in several ways:
- By donating through Square, you are making an immediate and secure Credit/Debit donation to the Legacy Foundation. Please fill out all of the required information. If you would like a receipt, call (406-216-8057) or email the Legacy Foundation (email@example.com) with your mailing information and we will get you a tax receipt as soon as possible.
- By donating through PayPal, you are making a secure donation through the PayPal Giving Fund. We receive donations through the PayPal Giving Fund once a month, and without any donor information. If you donate via this method, please call or email us so that we may gather the information needed for a tax receipt.
- Donations in person can be made via Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Cash (Monday through Friday 8-5).
- Donations do not have to be monetary. Donations can be made in physical items as well. Material items that can be donated include (but not limited too):
- Toiletries, cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies
- New or gently used linens for queen- and king-sized beds, bathroom linens, or blankets
- We will accept most physical donations as we also have an annual yard sale in June. If items are not able to be used in the Legacy House, or for the yard sale, items are donated back to the community. (I.E. Childrens items are donated to Toby’s House Crisis Nursey, Men and Womens clothing/items are donated to the Great Falls Rescue Mission Donation Center.)
- PLEASE NOTE: If making a physical donation, please call the Legacy House prior to see if we are able to accept the donation at that time.
- Donations may also be mailed in with cash or check donations to the Legacy House at 3004 15th Avenue South, Great Falls, Montana 59405.
The Legacy Foundation has been very fortunate in physical donations from the community, and we will continue to pay it forward to others.
Donors may choose to establish a Living Memorial to honor friends or family members in several locations in and around the Legacy House. Each area has different donation requirements. When the required donation has been met, the memorial inscription will be approved and placed when appropriate.
Tree of Life:
For $5,000 donors are able to inscribe a leaf for our Tree of Life, located in the main Living area within the Legacy House. This leaf will be a permanent legacy of your loved one’s memory.
For those who would like a memorial outdoors, we offer 3 different sized commemorative pavers on our back patio to honor your loved ones.
- 4″ x 8″ Paver $500 – Up to 3 lines
- 8″ x 8″ Paver $750 – Up to 6 lines
- 12″ x 12″ Paver $1,000 – Up to 8 lines
Other naming opportunities include areas inside and outside of the ‘Harold and Carmen Poulsen Legacy House’. This includes naming guest rooms, various rooms throughout the facility, trees/vegetation on the outside of the building and more. The Legacy House is not only a Legacy for the patients we are helping, but everyone who has made the Legacy House possible.
Inquires on what is available and pricing can be made to the Legacy Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that donors are not able to do a large donation in one fell swoop. That is why we allow pledges to be made for any amount, and duration of time. When pledges are made towards a naming opportunity, that opportunity will be reserved. Once the pledge is complete, the naming opportunity will be issued.
Our Generous Donors Plaque:
As donors continue to donate, or even a one-time donation, their names will be engraved onto our donor plaque. Starting at $10,000, donors will be engraved into the appropriate donation range and as they continue to donate, their names will move with their donation level.
Reservation fees do not reflect the cost of constructing or equipping the room. Items included under donation levels are subject to change based on appropriate funding and strategic vision changes within the organization.
Making a bequest to Great Falls Clinic Legacy Foundation is a simple way to support our mission of bringing healing and hope to Great Falls and the surrounding region. You can name GFC Legacy Foundation as a beneficiary of your will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy or financial accounts. Anyone can make a bequest and no amount is too small for our work.
For information on planned giving or types of planned gifts, CLICK HERE. Planned giving can include assets like securities, real estate, and more; IRA and other retirement gifts; bequests; charitable remainder trusts and unitrusts.
Simple wording: I give, devise and bequeath to Great Falls Clinic Legacy Foundation [x%, $ amount, describe gift as property, coins, firearms, etc.] for general purposes as shall be determined by its Board.
Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com or your financial advisor!
We understand that the decision to donate is not an easy one. No matter how small or large a donation is, every penny matters and makes a difference to our mission.
We thank you for putting your trust into the Legacy Foundation